Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Introduction

hello everyone! I'd like to welcome whoever happens into this blog be it from my followers on Instagram or even if you just happen upon my page by chance! I really owe it to @sydneydxb for planting the idea of a blog into my head after all he only suggested it maybe 15 times to me!

The reason I decided to finally start this is because I get another platform to talk about something I truly love! and that is food! after seeing some amazing blog posts from @hk_alkhalifa on her blogpost www.hkfinds.com and also another favorite foodie @thearabiandreamer and her blogpost www.arabiandreamer.com as well as @potsandpatterns, www.potsandpatterns.com who were the first to show me how much fun writing a food blog can be after my collaborative post with them! I was inspired to up my game and try my hand at blogging! honestly if I'm half as good as them i’d be happy!

And Happy is the keyword here people! the whole point of the food scene is for us to enjoy ourselves and have a good time with new culinary adventures and experiences! Be it the street food joint around the corner sporting cultural and ethnic delicacies or an upscale steakhouse with juicy steaks and succulent ribs! I say one comes to Dubai for business but stays for the food! Right?!

3 comments:

  1. If you don't mind we are looking for food blogger if you are interested please call me. 0502853748 Janna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a Delicious and Awesome Recipes
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Meal services in Dubai

    ReplyDelete